(Most of the humour collected here is in the public domain, unless otherwise specified.)
Now that Gay Marriage is legal in many places, here are the new rules:
- On the day of a gay wedding, it’s bad luck for the two grooms to see each other at the gym.
- Superstition suggests that, for good luck, the couple should have: Something bold, something flirty, something trashy, something dirty.
- It’s customary, at gay and lesbian nuptials, for the parents to have an open bar during the entire ceremony.
- Gay wedding tradition dictates that both grooms refrain from eating any of the wedding cake because it’s all carbs and sugar.
- It’s considered bad luck for either of the grooms to have dated the priest.
- During the first dance, it’s considered unlucky to use glow sticks, flags, whistles or hand held lasers.
- For good luck at the union of a drag queen, the bouquet is always thrown in the face of a hated rival.
- The reception hall must have a disco ball and at least one go-go dancer.
- The wedding singer is not allowed to play/sing Let’s Hear It For the Boy, It’s Raining Men, or I Will Survive.
- The father of the Bottom has to pay for everything!