It’s 2010, and has been for two weeks. I have not made much progress since I last checked in on this. Perhaps I can use some of this weekend to catch up.

The snag I ran into in December, which is holding up the release, relates to a Microsoft DLL change between Windows XP and Vista. This wouldn’t be so much of a problem if the XP version worked in Windows 7. It doesn’t. I don’t know if it’s my fault or Microsoft’s. Yet. (I am big enough to admit if it’s my fault, once I find the problem.)

The funny thing is, I’m *this* close to just open-sourcing the damn project like I was going to do with ShutOff 2000 anyway, unfinished as it is.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *