I’m taking the plunge to write all five SQL Server 2012 exams that are currently available, on my track to obtain the MCSM qualification (previously known as MCM, or Microsoft Certified Master).
By going public with my plan, I hope to motivate myself to spend some time preparing properly for it.
But in true Randolph style, I’m hitting all five over a two-week period, starting next week:
- 070-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012*
- 070-462: Administering a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database*
- 070-463: Implementing Data Warehouses with Microsoft SQL Server 2012*
- 070-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases^
- 070-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012^
My reasoning is simple: if I do them all at once, I have less time to worry about them.